At 23% I'm doing great!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

List of Broadway Shows I've Seen

Good Vibrations
Wicked 5x
Movin’ Out 2x
45 Seconds from Broadway 2x
Avenue Q 4x
Rent 3x
Wonderful Town 2x
Kiss Me Kate
Mama Mia
Hairspray
Les Miz
Aida 2x
Rocky Horror Picture Show
42nd Street
Phantom of the Opera 2x
Music Man
Jewtopia
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels 2x
Rainmaker
Modern Orthodox
Minelli on Minelli
Proof
The Real Thing
Little Shop of Horrors
Amadeus
Riverdance
Producers
Fiddler
Brooklyn
Bombay Dreams
Musical of Musicals
King and I 2x
Chicago
Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Miss Saigon
Beauty and the Beast
La Cage
700 Sundays
All Shook Up
Little Women
Spelling Bee
The Last 5 Years
Spamalot
Steel Magnolias
La Cage aux Folles
Sweeney Todd
Evita
The Lion King
Urinetown
Footloose

I can add some more shows to the list:
Once on this Island
Saw Hairspray and Wicked again
I'm seeing Cats tonight and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home