At 23% I'm doing great!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

How do people have so much to talk about?

How are people able to write so much in their blog on a day to day or even a weekly basis? I've been away from my blog for nearly a year, and I don't have much to report.

Today I went to get the first part of a thyroid uptake and scan. I have no idea what they did, all I know is that I had to swallow a pill that contains dye, come back in two hours and then they did something else. Tomorrow I have to go back and they'll give me an injection and do something that'll take about a half hour. I mean to google the procedure so I'd actually know what they did, but I forgot. I'll look it up after I finish this.

I went to my doctor for a regular checkup and he said that my thyroid is enlarged and wanted to check it out. Every doctor that I've gone to has always mentioned this to me, and I've had blood work done several times to make sure everything's ok. This doctor just wants to be extra careful and even though my blood work was fine (again), he wants to check things out.

Hopefully everything will be fine. I mean, my thyroid's been this size for years, so it should be ok.

Alright, I'm sure nobody really wants to hear about my thyroid so I'll sign off now. Although this post gave me an idea for another post, so hopefully I'll get to that soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home